- First Purchaser of all types of grain
- Cash Bids
- New Crop contracts
- Flexible terms and conditions
- Act of God
- Fully licensed and bonded under state law- click here to view
- Fast and negotiable payment terms
- Scheduled professional drivers to pick up grain at your site
- Shipment to Domestic and International end-market
- Easy load tracking and reconciliation
- Dakota AgSynergy works to assist growers with the most efficient and cost effective means of growing contract crops through our Crop Inputs Division.
- Seed Treatment & Inoculant
- Custom seed treat with cutting edge equipment for the highest in season protection.
- Peat based inoculant products – Better seed adhesion means more inoculant in the root zone for proper nodulation.
- Granulated inoculant products – Superior bacteria counts and resilient towards environmental conditions.
Call today about bundle pricing, seasonal discounts, and free Delivery!
Nette offers a very strong yield potential and excellent harvest ease. Compared to DS-Admiral; Nette’s vine length is a few inches shorter, and it also has a shorter bloom duration. This will allow for quick pod set and seed development. Nette will deliver a smooth round seed at harvest that will fill processor requirements very well.
- Seed Size: Small to Medium
- Physiological Maturity: Early to Medium
- Standability: Very Good to Excellent
Through years of extensive testing in the US and Canada; Mystique has exhibited enhanced standability, high yield potential, and a strong disease package. Mystique will be an excellent selection for pulse crop producers looking to increase the bottom line. Mystique displays superb seed quality and a seed size slightly smaller than DS Admiral. It will be a preferred variety by many edible pea processors. Well adapted for south central ND.
- Seed Size: Smaller to Medium
- Physiological Maturity: Medium to Later
- Standability: Very Good
Due to limited supply please contact us directly for more information
Contact Us Today
Learn how Dakota AgSynergy can help you enter new markets, save time, and be more profitable.
1050 E. Interstate Ave.
Bismarck, ND 58503
Monday - Friday: 8am-4pm